Apple Pecan Salad
- Apples (Golden Delicious) 4 cups
- Crushed Pineapple 20 ounces
- Mini Marshmallows 8 ounces
- Sour Cream 15 ounces
- Shredded Coconut 8 ounces
- Pecan Nuts (finely chopped) 1 cup
Method of Preparation
1. Dice the apples into 1/2” cubes.
2. In a bowl, add the diced apples, crushed pineapple, marshmallows, pecan nuts, and shredded coconut.
3. On top add the sour cream and mix in bowl until all ingredients are well mixed and the sour cream is evenly incorporated.
4. Store in the fridge and serve as a dessert.