Toasted Pecan Salad
- Iceberg lettuce ½ lb
- Baby spinach ¼ lb
- Red onions ½ cup
- Pecan Halves 2 cups
- Green Bell Peppers 1 cup
- Avocado 8 oz
- Pecan oil or butter 1 tbsp
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat oven at 350° F.
2. Chop the lettuce roughly and wash.
3. Chop the red onions into 1/2” slivers.
4. Dice the Bell peppers into small 1/4” cubes.
5. Cut open the avocado and make thin slices.
6. Place Pecans halves in a sheet tray and roast in the oven with Pecan Oil for about 5 minutes.
7. Mix together greens and onions, top with avocado and roasted pecans.
8. Add dressing of choice.